Who doesn’t love to bowl? Many times we find our local bowling allies crowded, not mention the stench of peoples feet Let’s Bowl 2 is a game played by swiping from down to up on the screen. A faster swipe will result in a faster thrown ball. However you should be careful where you aim or you’ll end up with a gutter ball.
Let’s Bowl 2 gives you realistic 3D graphics immerse you into the feel of a classic bowling alley. Get used to brand new alleys to choose from along with various advertising. Dozens of new balls! Each ball has its own unique characteristic with different weights and bonus points for bowling spares, strikes, and turkey’s! With progress you can earn bowling bucks every time you roll to earn points and score big and reward yourself by upgrading your ball or alley in our all new Pro Shop! Fast ball return also keeps the action going at a set pace.
The action is smooth and the pin knockdown looks realistic. Sometimes a pin will falter, but stay upright; creating a realistic sense of anticipation. For players who want to unlock the big prizes without earning the high scores, bowling bucks can be bought through an in-app purchase. This universal game is a great way to spend a few hours.
What’s new in in this version?
- Endless entertainment with a variety of new alleys and alley options to choose from.
- There are also dozens of new balls to choose from.
- With each ball having it’s very own unique characteristic to choose from different weights and bonuses for bowling strikes and spares.
- Earn bowling bucks every time you roll to earn points and score big, then you are able to upgrade your ball or alley in the new Pro Shop
- Now integrated with Apple Game Center for high school and bowling accomplishments!
For non-stop fun and hours of pure entertainment download Let’s Bowl 2! Are you up for the challenge? Challenge your friends to see who can be the top kingpin of the alley! Now available in the mall.
This app is compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod touch (3rd & 4th generations) & the iPad. Requires iOS 4.1 or later!Wayne Tempel and Brooklyn Midas are freelance writers and tech enthusiasts. You can follow Wayne on Twitter.